The Ylang Ylang shampoo is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in Ireland.
This solid shampoo is also vegan and not tested on animals. Thanks to the below benefits, this handcrafted cosmetic is suitable for damaged hair.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate) : Natural surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the skin and hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing. Perfect for dry skin
- Organic Shikakai Powder : Known to promote hair growth but also help to get strong & shiny hair.
- Organic Jojoba Oil : Recommended on greasy and/or devitalized hair as it restores vitality and normalizes sebum production.
- Organic Castor Oil : Fortifies and nourishes hair. Famous for promoting hair growth.
- Organic Ylang Ylang Oil : Perfect if you love exotic floral scent. Indicated for devitalized hair, hair loss.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Ylang Ylang Shampoo - Damaged Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Vinegar (Apple Cider)*, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Fruit Powder*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil)*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang III) Flower Oil*, Benzyl Benzoate(1), Benzyl Salicylate(1), Eugenol(1), Farnesol(1), Geraniol(1), Isoeugenol(1), Linalool(1)
* Certified Organic Material
(1) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)