This plastic-free solid shampoo is formulated for those suffering from sensitive scalps and / or dandruff.
Made in Dublin with botanical, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients such as organic tulsi powder and organic neem oil for their gentle effects on the scalp. The neem and jojoba oils are both organic and cold pressed.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate): Surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the scalp and hair but also facilitate detangling.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing, moisturizing.
- Organic Tulsi Powder (Holy Basil): Purifies the skin. This Ayurvedic powder helps fight dandruff and calm itchy scalps.
- Organic Jojoba Oil : Recommended for greasy and / or devitalized hair as it restores vitality and normalizes sebum production.
- Organic Neem Oil: Purifies and helps to sooth the scalp.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil: Purifies and cleans the scalp thanks to its microbial, antiseptic properties.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
Tea Tree Shampoo - Dandruff & Sensitive Scalp
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Vinegar (Apple Cider), Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene*.
Certified Organic Material
* Naturally occurring in essential oils.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)