Bring this gorgeous skincare product into your bathroom!
This face soap is formulated with vegan, cruelty-free and natural ingredients such as organic avocado oil and organic spirulina powder.
The avocado oil is ethically sourced and cold pressed to offer a high quality product, rich in vitamins A and E. Spirulina is commonly used in anti-aging treatments and also in spas & thalassotherapy products.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturising
- Organic Aloe Vera: Stimulates collagen, moisturising, antiseptic properties. Keeps the skin smooth and elastic. Well-known to be used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne or sunburn.
- Organic Avocado Oil: Nourishes, restores and calms dry and sensitive skins.
- Organic Spirulina Powder: Fortifying, nourishing properties. This blue-green algae improves the elasticity of the skin and help to slow down the appearances of wrinkles.
- Organic Ginger Essential Oil: Invigorating, warming. Helps to treat acne, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Application: For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight: 100g
Spirulina & Ginger Soap - Face Soap
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Sodium Palmate*, Sucrose, Sodium Cocoate*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Spirulina Platensis Powder, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root oil, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citronellol(1), Geraniol(1), Limonene(1).
Certified organic Material.
* Manufactured from certified organic oils.
** A percentage is manufactured from certified organic oils. (1) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Please note the palm oil is from a sustainable source and RSPO certified.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives.
"Wonderful product. love the smell. Last forever" Berengere
"I got the spirulina and ginger soap. Very good packing and it can be recycled. Once opened the smell of the soap was absolutely amazing. Your skin gets hydrated and soft. I loved it and I highly recommend it!" Gloria C.
More testimonials here