The Patchouli shampoo is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in Ireland.
This solid shampoo is also vegan and not tested on animals. Thanks to the below benefits, this handcrafted cosmetic is suitable for oily hair.
Thanks to the below benefits, this handcrafted cosmetic is suitable for sensitive scalp and/or in case of dandruff.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate) : Natural surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the skin and hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing. Perfect for dry skin.
- Kaolin Clay (White Clay): Purifies and cleanses the skin. Well-known for absorbing excess sebum and impurities.
- Organic Jojoba Oil : Recommended on greasy and/or devitalized hair as it restores vitality and normalizes sebum production.
- Organic Neem Oil: Purifies and help to sooth the scalp.
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil: Purifies and helps to heal tissues thanks to its antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Patchouli Shampoo - Oily Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Vinegar (Apple Cider)*, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Pogostermon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*.
*Certified Organic Material
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)