This handmade haircare product is formulated with natural ingredients for greasy hair. The Patchouli Shampoo is coloured naturally with Kaolin Clay. This natural and mineral clay absorbs excess sebum and impurities.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate) : Surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the scalp and hair but also facilitate detangling.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing, moisturizing.
- Kaolin Clay (also known as China Clay or White Clay): Draws impurities and excess oils from the skin. Astringent, mattifying, recovering properties. Recommended for delicate skin or skin prone to discomfort.
- Organic Jojoba Oil : Advised for oily and / or devitalized hair as it restores vitality and normalizes sebum production.
- Organic Neem Oil: Purifies and helps to sooth the scalp.
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil: Cleanses and helps to heal tissues thanks to its antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
Patchouli Shampoo - Oily Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Vinegar (Apple Cider)*, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Pogostermon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*.
*Certified Organic Material
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)