A natural facial scrub without the plastic!
Cleanse your face gently with this vegan patchouli scrub once or twice a week. Great eco-friendly skincare product easy to use, on the go or at home. It includes key ingredients such as organic apricot kernel powder to revive dull or blurred complexion, vitamin E to hydrate the skin and organic patchouli essential oil for its purifying and regenerating properties.
No plastic micro beads
No plastic packaging
Great for travelling
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturizing
- Organic Aloe Vera: Stimulates collagen, moisturizing, antiseptic properties. Keeps the skin soft and supple. Well-known to be used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne or sunburn.
- Organic Apricot Kernel powder: Natural exfoliating agent, eliminates dead skin cells and thoroughly cleanses the skin.
- Organic Tulsi Powder (also called Holy Basil powder): Detoxifying and purifying actions. The powder also calms discomfort of the skin and scalp. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil: Antiseptic, astringent, cell-regenerative. Great for acne/problem skin but also a good anti-ageing ingredient.
- Natural Vitamin E: Natural antioxidant with excellent anti-ageing properties. Anti-inflammatory, moisturizing effects. It helps maintain the elasticity of the skin.
Application: Apply to damp skin, massage and rinse well with water.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Different sizes are available to suit all needs, budgets and events.
XS - 80g: Perfect to travel light or to test a soap for the first time.
Small - 100g: This is the standard size.
Patchouli Face Scrub
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Sodium Palmate*, Sucrose, Sodium Cocoate*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca seed (Apricot kernel) powder, Ocimum Sanctum plant (Tulsi) powder, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate.
Certified organic Material
* Manufactured from certified organic oils
** A percentage is manufactured from certified organic oils
Please note the palm oil is from a sustainable source and RSPO certified.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives.
"Justine’s products are remarkably good and really reflect the special care and respect for the nature she puts in producing them. I’ve recently purchased the patchouli face scrub available on Etsy. I’m 100% satisfied with it and after only a week I can say my skin feels already different!!Thanks for such lovely products Justine!" Donatella P.
"Justine's products are beautifully crafted and packaged. I am super happy with the face scrub, using it every day. Smells wonderful and leaves the skin smooth and radiant! Thank you Justine!" Irene V.
More testimonials here