The Patchouli Face Scrub Soap is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in Ireland.
This plastic-free scrub is also vegan and not tested on animals. Thanks to the below benefits, it is a great exfoliating product for your face.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturizing
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice: Moisturizing, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Apricot Kernel powder: natural exfoliating agent, eliminates dead skin cells and thoroughly cleanses the skin. Works well to revive dull or blurred complexion.
- Organic Tulsi Powder (also called Holy Basil powder): detoxifying and purifying actions. The powder also calms discomfort of the skin and scalp. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil: Antiseptic, astringent, cell-regenerative. Great for acne/problem skin but also a good anti-ageing ingredient.
- Natural Vitamin E: Natural antioxidant with excellent anti-ageing properties. Anti-inflammatory, moisturizing effects. It helps to maintain the elasticity and hydration of the skin.
Application: Apply to damp skin, massage and rinse well with water.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Different sizes are available to suit all needs:
XS - 80g
Small - 100g
Medium - 130g
Large - 150g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Patchouli Face Scrub
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Sodium Palmate*, Sucrose, Sodium Cocoate*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca seed (Apricot kernel) powder, Ocimum Sanctum plant (Tulsi) powder, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate.
Certified organic Material
* Manufactured from certified organic oils
** A percentage is manufactured from certified organic oils
Please note the palm oil is from a sustainable source and RSPO certified.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives.
"Justine’s products are remarkably good and really reflect the special care and respect for the nature she puts in producing them. I’ve recently purchased the patchouli face scrub available on Etsy. I’m 100% satisfied with it and after only a week I can say my skin feels already different!!Thanks for such lovely products Justine!" Donatella P.
"Justine's products are beautifully crafted and packaged. I am super happy with the face scrub, using it every day. Smells wonderful and leaves the skin smooth and radiant! Thank you Justine!" Irene V.
More testimonials here