The Orange and Spearmint shampoo is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in Ireland. This solid shampoo is also vegan and not tested on animals.
Thanks to the below benefits, it is a great shampoo for normal hair.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate) : Natural surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the skin and hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing. Perfect for dry skin.
- Organic Matcha Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants, anti-aging. It helps to regulate the production of sebum of oily skin thanks to its tannin content. 100% Natural & pure. Non-irradiated powder.
- Organic Orange Essential Oil: Tonic effect on the skin with a pleasant citrus scent.
- Organic Spearmint Essential Oil: Cooling and relaxing effects, antibacterial. Works well with acne and inflammatory skin.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Orange & Spearmint Shampoo - Normal Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vinegar (Apple Cider), Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
Certified organic Material
* Naturally occurring in essential oils.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
"I got the Orange and Spearmint shampoo from Justine .. firstly it smells so nice and fresh.. there is also matcha powder in it which I felt it left my hair very clean, nurished and protected.. my boyfriend has dermatitis in his scalp and he finds this shampoo very soothing and calming were other shampoos would leave his scalp dry and irritated.. Thank you Justine for such an amazing product 💕.. also there is no waste and so handy for travelling 🙂" Peti D.
"I've been using solid shampoo for 5 years and I finally found an amazing solid shampoo that is made with great ingredients and leave your hair clean and fresh. Can't recommend enough the Orange and spearmint, love the smell. Can't wait to try the other one. Thanks a lot!!" Amelie G.
"I love this shampoo bar. It feels lovely to use & is great on both my hair & scalp. The smell is amazing too." Nadine G.
More testimonials here