Our best-selling shampoo, popular with everyone who want to reduce their plastic use.
This natural hair care product is handmade in small batches with plant-based ingredients. Supercharged with organic matcha green tea powder to help regulate the production of sebum thanks to its tannin content.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate): Surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the scalp and hair but also facilitate detangling.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing, moisturising.
- Organic Matcha Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants, anti-aging. 100% Natural & pure. Non-irradiated powder.
- Organic Orange Essential Oil: Purifying effect with a pleasant citrus scent.
- Organic Spearmint Essential Oil: Cooling and relaxing effects, antibacterial. Works well with inflammatory skin.
Application: Rub the bar between your hands like you would with a soap. You can also gently rub the shampoo directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply on wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Weight : 55g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Orange & Spearmint Shampoo - Normal Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vinegar (Apple Cider), Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
Certified organic Material
* Naturally occurring in essential oils.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
"I got the Orange and Spearmint shampoo from Justine .. firstly it smells so nice and fresh.. there is also matcha powder in it which I felt it left my hair very clean, nurished and protected.. my boyfriend has dermatitis in his scalp and he finds this shampoo very soothing and calming were other shampoos would leave his scalp dry and irritated.. Thank you Justine for such an amazing product 💕.. also there is no waste and so handy for travelling 🙂" Peti D.
"I've been using solid shampoo for 5 years and I finally found an amazing solid shampoo that is made with great ingredients and leave your hair clean and fresh. Can't recommend enough the Orange and spearmint, love the smell. Can't wait to try the other one. Thanks a lot!!" Amelie G.
"I love this shampoo bar. It feels lovely to use & is great on both my hair & scalp. The smell is amazing too." Nadine G.
More testimonials here