A natural skincare formulated for cellulite-prone skin.
Matcha Green Tea Soap includes key ingredients such as organic juniper berry essential oil for its draining & tonic properties and organic rosemary essential oil for its circulation-promoting effect.
Supercharged with matcha green tea powder to help fight the appearance of cellulite thanks to its slimming and toning effects. We use organic, natural, pure and non-irradiated matcha green tea powder from Japan.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturising
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice: Stimulates collagen, moisturising, antiseptic properties. Keeps the skin soft and supple. Well-known to be used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne or sunburn.
- Organic Matcha Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants, anti-aging. Slimming and toning effects.
- Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil: Draining, astringent and purifying. Traditionally used to help with water retention and cellulite issues.
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil: Powerful antioxidant, it can improve blood circulation thus help reducing cellulite appearance.
+++ Beauty tip from Justine +++
Use the Grapefruit Body Scrub and then the Matcha Green Tea Soap for beautiful legs!
Application: For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Different sizes are available to suit all needs, budgets and events.
XS - 80g: Perfect to travel light or to test a soap for the first time.
Small - 100g: This is the standard size.
Matcha Green Tea Soap - Body Soap
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Sodium Palmate*, Sucrose, Sodium Cocoate*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Leaf powder, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Fruit oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Limonene(1).
Certified organic Material.
* Manufactured from certified organic oils.
** A percentage is manufactured from certified organic oils. (1) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Please note the palm oil is from a sustainable source and RSPO certified.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives.