Formulated with organic lavender flowers to clean hands and body with a light natural exfoliation, this vegan and cruelty-free soap is one of our bestsellers.
Using organic lavender essential oil from Provence in the south of France. This plant grows in the Alps of Haute-Provence and at a high altitude up to 1200 meters. Thanks to its origin and very fine scent, it is considered as an exceptional and rare oil.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturising
- Organic Aloe Vera: Stimulates collagen, moisturising, antiseptic properties. Keeps the skin smooth and elastic. Well-known to be used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne or sunburn.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Soothing, regenerating, purifying. This oil helps to fight skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, pruritus (itching), bedsores, ulcers, stretch marks, scars.
Application: For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
The colour of the flowers will get darker but this is perfectly normal and does not change the quality of the product. Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Lavender Soap - Hands & Body Soap
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Sodium Palmate*, Sucrose, Sodium Cocoate*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula angustifolia ssp. Angustifolia (Lavender) oil(1), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flowers, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Limonene(2), Linalool(2).
Certified Organic Material. * Manufactured from certified organic oils.
** A percentage is manufactured from certified organic oils.
(1) PDO certified (Protected Designation of Origin) – Provence, France.
(2) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Please note the palm oil is from a sustainable source and RSPO certified.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives.
"I already bought few soaps from Justine. My favorites are the lavender and the orange patchouli ones! Their smells are really fresh and not too strong and it makes my hands feels soft for a long time. Natural ingredients & handmade: well worth the price." Stephanie B.
"Justine's soap are amazing! They have a great smell and last very long. The lavender soap is one of my favourite, along with the patchouli scrub, it leaves your skin smooth and silky! Justine always pays special attention to her packaging, especially if it is for a present. Thanks again Justine :-)" Maud A.
More testimonials here