This vegan shampoo bar is handcrafted in small batches in Ireland with botanical ingredients.
Pure Damask rose powder is blended with organic lavender essential oil and organic coconut oil to produce a subtle and relaxing scent.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate): Surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the scalp and hair but also facilitate detangling.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, easing, moisturising.
- Damask Rose Powder: Lovely scent, soothing, regenerating and tonic.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Calming, regenerating, purifying. This oil helps to fight skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, pruritus (itching).
Application: Rub the bar between your hands like you would with a soap. You can also gently rub the shampoo directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply on wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner or an Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
Lavender Shampoo - Normal Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vinegar (Apple Cider), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Powder, Lavandula angustifolia ssp. Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil(1), Geraniol(2), Limonene(2), Linalool(2).
Certified organic Material
(1) PDO certified (Protected Designation of Origin) – Provence, France.
(2) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Vegan & Cruelty-Free Solid Shampoo.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
"I purchased the Lavender shampoo and orange and patchouli soap and it was just the perfect purchase.The soap made my skin so soft and smelling so good. And the shampoo was just amazing. It leaves the hair so soft. Proof is, my husband was rubbing my hair and stated i quote « oh my god your hair are so soft, they are even softer than your skin » 😂Thank you Justine for your advises it was really appreciated." Gwen D.
More testimonials here