The Lavender shampoo is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in Ireland. This solid shampoo is also vegan and not tested on animals. Thanks to the below benefits, this handcrafted cosmetic is suitable for all types of hair.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate) : Natural surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the skin and hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Nourishing, soothing. Perfect for dry skin
- Damask Rose Flower Powder : Lovely scent, soothing, regenerating and tonic.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Soothing, regenerating, purifying. The essential oil is from the South of France.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Lavender Shampoo - Normal Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vinegar (Apple Cider), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Powder, Lavandula angustifolia ssp. Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil(1), Geraniol(2), Limonene(2), Linalool(2).
Certified organic Material
(1) PDO certified (Protected Designation of Origin) – Provence, France.
(2) Naturally occurring in essential oils. Vegan & Cruelty-Free Solid Shampoo.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
"I purchased the Lavender shampoo and orange and patchouli soap and it was just the perfect purchase.The soap made my skin so soft and smelling so good. And the shampoo was just amazing. It leaves the hair so soft. Proof is, my husband was rubbing my hair and stated i quote « oh my god your hair are so soft, they are even softer than your skin » 😂Thank you Justine for your advises it was really appreciated." Gwen D.
More testimonials here