Formulated with organic ylang-ylang essential oil and kaolin clay for their cleansing and purifying properties, this vegan face soap is designed for sensitive, oily or combination skin.
Calendula is a useful cosmetic ingredient as it is high in antioxidants, helping the skin to fight free radicals and, hence, the signs of age. Its flowers are famous for their vibrant yellow or orange colour but also known for their healing properties
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturizing
- Organic Aloe Vera: Stimulates collagen, moisturizing, antiseptic properties. Keeps the skin soft and supple. Well-known to be used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne or sunburn.
- Kaolin Clay (also known as China Clay or White Clay): Draws impurities and excess oils from the skin. Astringent, mattifying, recovering properties. Recommended for delicate skin or skin prone to discomfort.
- Organic Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil: Exotic floral perfume. Moisturizing and antioxidant effects. It purifies and regulates the secretion of sebum.
- Organic Calendula Flowers (also known as Marigold): Anti-inflammatory, soothing, regenerating, antimicrobial. Well-known to be used in case of eczema, inflammation, chapped or itchy skin.
Application: For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight: 100g
Kaolin Clay Soap - Face Soap
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Sodium Palmate*, Sucrose, Sodium Cocoate*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Cananga Odoranta Flower (Ylang-Ylang III) Oil, Calendula Officilinalis flower, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Benzyl Benzoate(1), Benzyl Salicylate(1), Farnesol(1), Geraniol(1), Linalool(1).
Certified organic Material
* Manufactured from certified organic oils
** A percentage is manufactured from certified organic oils (1) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Please note the palm oil is from a sustainable source and RSPO certified.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives.
"'Kaolin clay soap' is exactly I had been looking for face washing! Since I got it, I feel my skin realy clean and not dry... Definitely the best solution for oily skin like mine. The results is similar or quite better than the soap I used to use back to my country, however without any chemical composition. I'm so happy that I don't need un-natural substances on my face anymore... Lovely and soft smell as it has to be!!"" Alexandre S.
"This soap has an amazing smell and protects your skin from winter wind as it nourishes it and leaves it soft! Definitely recommended!"" Alba V.
"This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and supple and not dried out at all. Fantastic quality." Berengere
More testimonials here