Formulated with organic ylang-ylang essential oil and kaolin clay for their cleansing and purifying properties, this vegan face soap is designed for sensitive, oily or combination skin.
Calendula is a useful cosmetic ingredient as it is high in antioxidants, helping the skin to fight free radicals and, hence, the signs of age. Its flowers are famous for their vibrant yellow or orange colour but also known for their healing properties
Soaps may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight: 100g.
Kaolin Clay Soap - Face Soap
- Vegetable Glycerin: Moisturizing
- Organic Aloe Vera: Stimulates collagen, moisturizing, antiseptic properties. Keeps the skin soft and supple. Well-known to be used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, acne or sunburn.
- Kaolin Clay (also known as China Clay or White Clay): Draws impurities and excess oils from the skin. Astringent, mattifying, recovering properties. Recommended for delicate skin or skin prone to discomfort.
- Organic Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil: Exotic floral perfume. Moisturizing and antioxidant effects. It purifies and regulates the secretion of sebum.
- Organic Calendula Flowers (also known as Marigold): Anti-inflammatory, soothing, regenerating, antimicrobial. Well-known to be used in case of eczema, inflammation, chapped or itchy skin.