The Grapefruit & Rosemary shampoo is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in Ireland.
This solid shampoo is also vegan and not tested on animals. Thanks to the below benefits, this handcrafted cosmetic is suitable for damaged hair.
Key Ingredients’ benefits:
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate) : Natural surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the skin and hair.
- Organic Avocado Oil: Boost hair shine and strength.
- Organic Spirulina Powder : Restorative and nutritive properties.
- Organic Graperuit Essential Oil: Refreshing scent with mood uplifting property. This essential oil can help to reduce hair loss.
- Organic Rosemary Oil : Helps to get strong and shiny hair but also to have a healthy scalp.
Application: Rub the bar between you hands like you would do with a soap or you can rub the shampoo gently and directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply to wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Shampoos may vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Weight : 55g
If you need more details, don't hesitate to check the FAQ or to contact us.
Grapefruit & Rosemary Shampoo - Damaged Hair
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Vinegar (Apple Cider)*, Spirulina Platensis Powder*, Citrus Paridisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Citral(1), Limonene(1), Linalool(1).
*Certified Organic Material
(1) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)