A Powerful and Natural Antioxidant
Matcha green Tea is a powerful powder full of antioxidants from Japan and traditionally used in teas.
A recent study discovered that the concentration of epigallocatechin (EGCG) in matcha is 137 times greater than the amount of EGCG in China Green Tea. EGCG is a type of catechin, a natural antioxidant. What are the benefits for our health and skin?
Benefits for your Health:
- Lower blood pressure but also cholesterol thanks to catechins.
- Great alternative to coffee as Matcha also contains caffeine but it won't make you nervous.
- Helps to lose weight.
- Improves concentration and memory as the powder is rich in catechins and tannins.
- Reduces stress due to the presence of L-theanine.
- Helps with inflammation thanks to another antioxidant called polyphenol.
You can use the matcha to make teas, lattes, add it in your smoothie, sprinkle it on your granola or even make cakes and pastries with it.
Benefits for you Skin:
- Anti-aging effect as catechins helps to stimulate collagen.
- Protects your skin.
- Helps to fight the appearance of cellulite due to the high amount of caffeine.
- Works great on oily skin thanks to the high tannin content and its power to regulate sebum.
Matcha Green Tea powder can be a useful ingredients in soaps, shampoos, facial & hair masks, lotions or facial creams.
Certified Organic by Ecocert
The powder we use in our Matcha Green Teap Soaps and Orange & Spearmint Shampoos is organic (certified by Ecocert), 100% pure and natural but also has cosmetic and food quality and certified free of any radioactivity. The powder is from the region of Kagoshima in Japan. On top of the regular analyses of batches of matcha tea to confirm the powder is radioactivity-free, the amount of heavy metals and pesticides are strictly controlled to guarantee the high quality of this ingredient.
These properties, benefits and method of use are given for information; they cannot in any way constitute or substitute for medical information that only health professionals can dispense. For any use of essential oils or ingredients in general for therapeutic purposes, please consult a doctor.
Save this post on Pinterest!